Auto Fire Extinguisher Ball
Fire Rating : 1A*, 5B*, C*
* Container : Outer layer of Pent foam, about 11 mm thick shield by PVC film
Function : Flame activated
Features Auto Fire Extinguisher Ball
-The Fire Extinguisher Ball works automatically when in contact with fire.
-Install within 30 centimeters over any fire hazard.
- When the ball explodes, the built-in alarm goes off releasing an approximately 138 decibel noise
- Weighing at 1.3kg, it is suitable for anyone. Women, children and elderly people
Easy to use
- No training required. Just throw the ball with one hand into the fire
- No need to get close to the fire.
- The ball will not self-ignite when shaken or damaged
- The outward driving force from activation of the ball does not harm human or environment
- Non-toxic to the environment. Fire Extinguisher Ball is made from human and environmental friendly materials.
Fast and effective
- It activates within 3 seconds after contacting the fire
- When used together with two or more balls, it can suppress a large fire
Why Is Auto Fire Off Fire Extinguisher Ball So Unique
Conventional Fire Extinguisher
It is the only portable fire extinguishing device in the world that Auto Activates when comes into contact with fire !
Must be manually operated in order to function.
AFO burst effect upon activation also emits a loud fire-alert sound of 138db points, creating an effective fire alert to surrounding people.
No fire-alert activation when fire-breakout. Thus, fire doubles in size every minute without warning to the surrounding people.
Extremely light (1.3kg), AFO is the only fire extinguisher in the world that is handy enough for use by females, elderly citizens or even children.
Heavy, averaging about 10kg to 15kg including contents.
AFO is uniquely designed to avoid re-filling of powder, etc, with long durable maintenance free life span of 5 years (tropical zone) and 3 years (cool zone), saving time, cost and hassle to upkeep such devices.
Periodic maintenance cost.
Don't have to get close to fire, just roll into fire from a distance for activation.
Need to maintain close proximity with the fire, aiming at the base of fire is a must.