- 150 INR
- Face & Body
- Personal Care Products
- Correct Body Posture
- 60 Capsule
- White And Multicolor
Klonji Oil Capsule
- Order NowView Large
- Black Seed Oil Capsules (500mg| 60Capsules)
Maintains a Healthy Immune System
- For over 3000 years, Black Seed has been revered by people from Cultures around the world for its amazing power to heal and strengthen the body.
- Also known as the Blessed Seed ,Black Seed has been recommended in religious scriptures and was well- known in Ancient Egyptian, Roman and Greek medicine. It is an important herb in Ayurvedic and Middle Eastern treatments. Prophet Hazarat Mohammad said that Kalonji is the remedy for all diseases except death. Due to its Surprising protective and healing powers, Kalonji Oil is regarded as Miracle Cure .Traditional uses for Black Seed are numerous and range from digestive complaints and skin problems to asthma and infertility.
- In the last few decades, Black Seed has been the focus of numerous scientific and medical studies. The results have far surpassed expectations. Black Seed oil is rich in essential fatty acids,minerals and vitamins. An array of over 100 active components act in a unique synergy to strengthen and enhance the body, primarily through the immune system but also through the digestive, circulatory, respiratory and hormonal system as well.
Nutrients In Kalonji, Nigella Sativa Seeds or Black Seeds
- Contains over 100 important nutrients.
- Contains nigellone, thymoquinone and other fixed oils as active ingredients.
- Contains 15 amino acids; of the 9 essential amino acids it contains 8 of them. Also contains the amino acid arginine that is essential for infant growth.
- Contains 50% essential fatty acids like linoleic and oleic acids etc and 0.5-1, 5% volatile oils like nigellone and thymoquinone, and alkaloids and saponins.
- Contains calcium, iron, sodium, potassium and iron, manganese, zinc and selenium minerals.
- Also contains Vitamin A, B1, B2, C and niacin.
- It contains a number of sterols especially Beta sitosterol which has anti cancer properties.
- Another active principle it contains is Thymohydrochionon which is an anti histamine and analgesic.
- Contains sugar in the form of single molecule ones, like the monosaccharides, glucose, xylose, rhamnose and arabinose.
- The dietary fiber is a non starch polysaccharide.
- Nigella seed contains 35% oil, 21% protein and 38% carbohydrates.
Pure Virgin Cold-Pressed Black Seed(Nigella Sativa) Oil 500mg
Directions for use
- Adults and Children over 15years: 2Capsules a day after meals.
- Children aged 5-15 years: 1 Capsule a day after meals or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Store below 30 C. Protect from moisture and light. Use within 3 months of opening
- 5000 Per Day
- 5 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Master Box Packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
1238, Second Floor, Rang Mahal, Novalty Cinema, Near Old Delhi Railway, Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India