- 150 INR
- Face & Body
- Personal Care Products
- Detox Body & Face
- Women Men Children All
- 60 Capsule
- White And Multicolor
Benefits of Aloe Vera:
- Promotes stomach and liver health
- Safely and gently cleanses digestive lining
- Soothes digestive tract
- Helps sustain healthy immune function
- Offers a daily infusion of key nutrients
The Classic Skin Soother, SoothesInternally, Too
Originating in Africa, the aloe vera plant has long been recognizedfor its ability to calm and soothe. member of the lily family, aloe thrivesin dry parts of the world where there's limited rainfall. It stores what littlemoisture it receives in the form of gel.
It has been used for thousands of years as ancient culturesaround the world discovered its many therapeutic qualities. Drawings of it havebeen found in ancient Egyptian temples dating to 3000 BC. Alexander the Greatstarted a war for it and Arab traders traveled throughout Asia, spreading theword about it.
Over the years it's been used as a beauty treatment, woundhealer and even as an incense for the dead. While aloe continues to be used inskin and beauty treatments, in recent years, it's become enormously popular fordigestive health.
It seems aloe vera is chock full of healthy, naturallyoccurring nutrients. In fact, scientists have discovered over 150 nutritionalconstituents! While there's no single "hero" ingredient, it appearsthe power of aloe vera lies in its unique combination of nutrients that work inharmony and complement one another.
Health Benefits of Aloe Vera
Here's a breakdown of the nutrients found in aloe vera:
- Vitamins. Aloe vera supplies naturally occurring amounts of Vitamin A, B, C, D, and E.
- Minerals. Minerals and trace elements are needed only in small quantities, but yet they are essential for proper functioning of various metabolic processes. Aloe vera offers numerous minerals including among others: calcium, copper, magnesium, potassium and chromium
- Enzymes. Enzymes are crucial for digestion as they turn food into usable energy for your body. Specifically, enzymes break down proteins into amino acids that fuel your cells. Some of the main enzymes found in aloe vera include bradykinase to support a healthy immune function, lipase to help digest fats, and amylase to help break down sugars and starches.
- Amino acids. Amino acids form the building blocks of protein and affect our brain. There are 22 total amino acids our bodies require. The good news is that 20 of them are found in the gel of the aloe vera plant. Some of the more well-known include leucine, lysine, tryptophan, threonin and isoleucine.
- Sugars. Not all sugar is bad for you. The skin of the aloe vera plant contains mono and polysaccharides, long chain sugars involved in maintaining a strong immune system. Some of the polysaccharides even adhere to the intestinal lining where they form a protective layer inhibiting the absorption of unwanted elements into your system.
- Saponins. Saponins are the filmy, soapy substance found in the gel. It is the saponin content that ancients treasured for cleansing.
As you can see, there's good reason aloe vera has stood thetest of time. Even today many of us keep a plant in our homes for sunburns andscrapes. Due to its various constituents, researchers are now discovering thisnatural herbal wonder can soothe internally as well. And when your digestion issmooth and functioning properly, your body is able to effectively absorbnutrients, maintain a healthy immune function and enhance overall wellness.
- 5000 Per Day
- 5 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Master Box Packing
- All India